New Career Vision
Career Transition Resource Center
Holistically empowering individuals with information, resources and support
to achieve their education and career dreams
Who We Serve
Who do we serve?
Our clients are adults of all ages who meet any of the following criteria:
- Are dealing with a life transition which affects their employment status or employability
- Want guidance for pursuing a college education
- Want or need to pursue a new career path
- Anticipate that advances in technology will negatively impact their employability
- Need to upgrade their skills, but not sure where to turn for help
- Anticipate that changes in laws and/or cultural norms will negatively impact their employability
- Life has been turned up-side-down by the economic crisis
- Are long-term unemployed and are looking for direction for their lives
- Facing recent or impending job loss, and want guidance and support for their decision-making process
- Are under-employed and want to change their circumstances
- Are finding it increasingly difficult to continue in their current profession due to new or recent physical limitations, age-related, or other disability-related issues
- Personal responsibilities (work, family care, financial obligations, etc.) are distracting them from what they need to do
- Want to discover their life purpose
How do we define ‘client success’?
Client success will be measured by the client’s ability to take the initiative and responsibility for identifying and addressing their own needs, and thereby no longer depending on the Resource Center for survival and / or direction.